Sunday, April 19, 2009

Reflection #8

Interesting little thing in class today.

We were doing a project in Multicultural Ed today and Dr. Kobashigawa asked us all to pull out a piece of paper. I realized at that moment that not only did I not have paper, I haven't been carrying a notebook with paper for awhile--I haven't really needed it. But I did have my laptop with me. I think I take my laptop to nearly every class. My laptop replaces note-taking notebooks, reflections, project drafts, etc.

Cathy was so kind to give me a piece of paper. But I thought to myself how I wish I could type it up to get it out faster. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I am totally the same way! I have never really thought about it though. Good observation! It is funny cause if I dont have my laptop and I try to take notes the old fashion way, I am completely disfunctional! I write so slow now. I never considered those keyboarding classes that I took in 9th grade to be useful. Now I understand.:)

    ReplyDelete